Dan has supported learning in business environments for many years. Building on his experience as a Learning and Development Specialist with a multinational corporation, Dan has designed programs to develop leadership capacity throughout the corporate hierarchy. Dan has extensive experience in the delivery of both stand-alone and long term cohort-based learning programs.
- Dan designed a six-month leadership development cohort for senior managers of an 8000-member company. The initial program was tested on the group’s Director population, and has been so successful that all Directors and managers have been invited to attend. In addition to The Leadership Challenge Workshop, the program has integrated webinars, one-on-one coaching and ongoing learning pods.
- Dan designed and delivered a custom version of The Leadership Challenge Workshop for senior level executives of a national company. This program has now been delivered to more than 300 top executives.
- Dan supported a year-long leadership development program for the 100 top executives of a major firm as a performance coach and program advisor. This program has continued even as the company goes through a challenging merger.
- Dan partnered with internal learning and development professionals to produce a flagship leadership training that has reached more than 200 senior managers over the past four years.
- CSAA Insurance Exchange
- ExxonMobil Chemical
- Jacobus Consulting
- Western Union
- Driscoll's Strawberry Associates
- Applied Materials
- IAT Insurance